This guide provides steps to set the minimum/maximum required absence length at the Template system level; this will override the Global level and can be overridden by the User level. To view our guide to system hierarchy, please click here.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and click the Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by browsing or using the search filter.
- Click the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page, locate the "Minimum length" and "Maximum length" fields.
- Update the settings as required, entering a number to represent the min/max amount.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.