This guide will provide you with the steps on how to log a planned half-day absence.
- Click the yellow Holidays and planned absences button near the top of the page.
- Locate the Holiday booker form at the top of the page.
- Set the Absence type for your request.
- Set the From date and To date of your request.
- Tick the Part-day tick-box for the From date if your absence is starting with a half-day, or the To date if your absence is ending with a half-day.
- Optionally enter text into the Details box. This text will be included in your request details when e-days sends it to your approver.
- Press the Submit request button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: The Holiday booker form can also be accessed on any page by clicking on your remaining holiday balance displayed at the top-right of each screen.