Step by step guide:
- Click the yellow Holidays and planned absences button near the top of the page.
- Locate the Holiday booker form at the top of the page.
- Set the Absence type for your request.
- Set the From date and To date of your request.
- Tick the Part day tick-box for the From date if your absence is starting with a half day, or the To date if your absence is ending with a half-day.
- Optionally enter text into the Details box. This text will be included in your request details when e-days sends it to your approver.
- Press the Submit request button.
- e-days will confirm the request has been submitted and it will be listed in the lower half of this screen along with other requests of this type.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: The Holiday booker form can also be accessed on any page by clicking on your remaining holiday balance displayed at the top-right of each screen.