You may need to update who is able to book certain absence types on a specific template, for example, an Administrator template may need to be able to book absences for all users. This guide will show you how to configure this.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Templates > User Templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and press the blue Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the blue Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the Can book own absences, Can book reportees absences, and Can book others' absences settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- At the bottom of the page press, the Save button.
Please click video to enlarge
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.