This guide will provide you with the steps on how to log an absence spanning non-working days.
- Click the yellow Holidays and planned absences button near the top of the page.
- Locate the Holiday booker form.
- Set the Absence type for your request.
- Set the From date and To date of your absence, with the non-working day in between. E-days will automatically discount non-working days, including weekends.
- Optionally enter text into the Details box. This text will be included in your request details when e-days sends it to your approver.
- Press the Submit request button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: The Holiday booker form can also be accessed on any page by clicking on your remaining holiday balance displayed at the top-right of each screen.