If you wish to delete an absence type, please find the below guide.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Global > Absence type set up
- Identify the absence type to be deleted and press the red Delete button on that row.
- A confirmation prompt will appear. Press the green OK button to permanently delete the absence type from e-days.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
- e-days will only offer the Delete option for absence types that have no absence records using them.
- You will need the "Absence Setup" Administrator Access Permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.