If you wish to update an absence type on a Template level, please find the below guide.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Templates > User templates
- Identify the template to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the template that requires updating.
- Press the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to disable by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the absence type that requires disabling.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the settings labeled Can book own absences, Can book reportees absences and Can book others absences.
- Update the settings to No.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the "User Templates" Administrator Access Permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.