This guide will walk you through the steps required to cancel one of your own planned absences.
Step by step guide:
- Go to your personal dashboard
- Press the Planned Absences button near the top of the page.
- Navigate to the Absence Records area in the lower half of the page.
- Identify the absence request you wish to cancel and press the Cancel button on its row.
- When asked, confirm that you wish to cancel the request.
- Depending on how your e-days system is configured, e-days will either cancel the request immediately or send the cancellation to your approver as a request. Once approved, cancellation will be carried out.
- Edays will only offer cancel options if that type of absence has been configured to allow cancellations.
- Edays may not offer cancellation options for absences that have already started or are in the past.