e-days is pleased to announce the release of e-days version 5.48. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below. If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
- In Absence Type Setup, it is now possible to restrict absence bookings for dates in the past, by using the notice period option with zero or negative values.
- When a user’s rota is changed, any existing absence bookings now have their durations adjusted accordingly.
- When open absences end automatically due to a clash with an existing booking, emails are now sent to the address(es) supplied in the Admin -> System Setup page, under “Email addresses to receive open absence alerts”.
- When users are marked as leavers, there is now an option to cancel all bookings for this user which were made beyond the left date.
- In the Employee Directory, it is now possible to hide document types from users or authorisers by default. The document type attached to a document can now also be changed after upload.
- There is now a custom filter option to include the user themselves in the user view.
- Holiday entitlement for this year and next year can now be downloaded and updated via the User Import/Export page.
- It is possible to delimit the exports from the User Import/Export and Import Entitlement pages via semicolon or tab.
- FTE has been added to the System report.
- Reports now have download options for CSV, HTML and XLS formats.
- Date Picker: the date picker on desktop versions of e-days has been improved to mark days which contain absence bookings. This is to give users a convenient way to see their existing bookings whilst making a new booking.
- Time units have been removed from entitlement reports and put into a new column called “Time unit”. This is to reduce the duplication of e.g. “25 days” seen throughout these reports and allows easier data manipulation in external tools.
- Absence attachments are no longer attached to the emails; instead, a download link is provided, which directs to the system.
- Improvements to the dropdown used for finding users in areas such as absence cover, manual authorisation selection, delegation and admin panel absence records.
- Improvements to the layout of rolling 12-month holiday pots.
If you would like to provide feedback on the latest release, please email firstname.lastname@example.org