This guide will provide you with guidance on how to create a minimum staffing level for a group. This would be used to limit the number of people on leave at once. This feature can be used to ensure your groups are staffed accordingly at all times.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Global > Group set-up
- Click List next to the group type of the group you'd like to edit
- Click Edit next to the group in question
- Choose whether you'd like to have the staffing level be measured in Amount of staff or Percentage
- Enter the figure you like to set as the Maximum staff who can be absent at one time
- Click Save
Note: You will need the Group set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.