e-days is pleased to announce the release of e-days version 5.45. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below.
If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
- Custom Filters: Two new options have been added to include User Templates in Custom Filters, and for users’ authorisers to be visible to them in Custom Filters. This may be useful for allowing users to see their own authorisers’ bookings on the calendar, for example.
- Carryover/Transfer: When users have some requests left pending at calendar year rollover, any automatic transfer rules are prevented from running; from now on, emails will be sent directly to system administrators, informing them immediately of any users who failed to carry balance over on rollover.
- Overtime and TOIL: Just as already exists for absence types, overtime/TOIL types now have the options “No authorisation required”, “Enforce details capture” and “Full day bookings only”.
- RTW forms: Self-certification and return-to-work forms can be attached to absence types at a template level or even a user level. This allows absences to have forms for e.g. certain countries, but not others.
- Reports: Any group types which are added to your system will now automatically appear as options for reporting.
- No authorisation required: It is now possible to toggle emails which send to authorisers for absences which have “No authorisation required”.
- Entitlement: It is now possible to restrict accrual rules based on certain fields associated with users’ personal profiles.
- Balance overviews
- Entitlement overview: Entitlement requests (flex) now appear in users’ entitlement overviews on the front end, and the layout has been improved to make current and yearly balances easier to follow.
- Sickness overview: Unplanned absences previously showed a summary for duration booked over the last 12 months; now there are additional fields for the last 30 days, 3 months and 6 months.
- Overtime and TOIL overview: It is now more clearly indicated when Overtime/TOIL balance has been earned/spent in the current calendar year, as opposed to a previous year. The increment rate is now included in totals.
- Translations: The front end of e-days has been given a clean-up so that any phrases which previously weren't translating into other languages are now showing through. If you wish to customise translations further, remember that you can use the Translations Glossary in the Global menu of the Admin panel.
If you would like to provide feedback on the latest release, please email email@example.com