e-days is pleased to announce the release of e-days version 5.43. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below.
If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
- Automated Public Holiday Feed: No longer will you need to manually enter the public holidays for every country every year, because e-days can now pull these through for you, once you provide a country and years to pull.
- Delegation: You can now delegate authorisation to another authoriser, for set dates. This will be useful if you are not absent on the dates but need your authorisation responsibilities to be passed on.
- Calendar Events: This new feature allows admins to mark an event to be occurring on a given day, without it preventing absence bookings for the day. Practical examples include conferences or trips to other sites, but there is plenty of scope for creativity.
- Add User Pro-ration Tool: When adding a user, you can now set all entitlements (not just holiday annual entitlement) and customise their proration periods.
- Defined Reason Alerts: Alerts can now be triggered not only by absence types but also on the defined reasons of an absence.
- Additional Absence Authorisation Templates: The Bulk User Update tool now allows you to add additional absence authorisation templates.
- The Rota Calendar page for a user now shows the calendar year corresponding to the user, rather than always being Jan to Dec.
- The Rota Calendar page for a user now displays their Hours per Day, for convenience.
- When users are locked out, they now receive an email telling them to approach their admin to unlock their account; also, there are clearer instructions about the password reset function.
- Easier links to purchasing licences when you have run out.
- The authorisation chain is now reset when an absence booked on multi-step authorisation is edited.
- Rewording of the Entitlement panel in the front end.
If you would like to provide feedback on the latest release, please email email@example.com