e-days is pleased to announce the release of version 5.50. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below.
If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
FTE entitlement proration:
- It is now possible to use FTE in entitlement proration calculations that occur when adding new users. This simply multiplies the inputted entitlement by the FTE.
- Entitlement defaults:
- It is now possible to set default values of entitlement at global or template levels, such that when a new user is created using the Add User button, their entitlements will auto-populate from the chosen template.
- Base annual entitlement
- Proration based on start date / over custom periods
- Use FTE for proration
- Rounding policy
- Overriding the set defaults is also possible
- In the Employee Directory add-on, additional categories can now be added alongside “General information”, “Work information”, “Personal information” and “Employment history” with your own customisable fields.
If you would like to provide feedback on the latest release, please email email@example.com