e-days is pleased to announce the release of e-days version 5.52. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below. If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
- Document Portal: The Document Portal is a centralised area where admins may keep documents for employees to access. These could include company policies and procedures, travel form templates or your staff handbook
- Documents can be sorted into categories based on their type.
- Visibility of document categories can be restricted to certain groups, so you could upload documents which are location-specific, for example.Users can receive email notifications when documents are uploaded, so they know to log in and view the latest upload.
- Documents carry with them a download receipt, so admins can see who has viewed each document and when. Users will be able to tell if a document is new to them.
- here are filters to allow users to find documents easily.
- The Portal has two layouts for desktop versions and is fully functional on mobile devices.
- Employee Directory: Document Expiry
- There is now an option to set expiry dates on the documents uploaded to a user’s profile in the Employee Directory.
- When expiry is coming up, notifications can be sent to a choice of User, Authoriser, or the HR Admin contact for the system. These are sent in the form of both emails and built-in bell notifications.
- Expired documents can be set to automatically be deleted upon expiry.
- Removing working periods: there is now a cleaner interface on a user’s Rota page, and admins may click the Remove button to remove a working period from the rota.