e-days is pleased to announce the release of e-days version 5.57. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below.
If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
Time submission (Beta)
- Submit time
- Clocking in and out
- Staff records view
- Notifications and emails
- Reports – daily and weekly summaries, and incomplete time submission
- Entitlement pot sorting field, available at global, template and user level
- API endpoints to:
- Get current user iD
- Create absences
- Users with 2 or 4 working periods per day can now use “Half days” accurately: a half day AM will span the first half of their working periods, and a half day PM will span the second half.
- Two new options on the system page (available at global, template and user level) for Reports download format, which will allow users with different default Excel settings to view their reports in the correct format
- The delimiter can be comma, tab or dot. It is comma by default, but tab or dot may be useful for European clients
- The decimal point can be a comma instead of a dot – this is what Europeans typically use.