e-days is pleased to announce the release of e-days version 5.58. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below. If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
Default entitlements may apply on template change:
- *You may have already set up default entitlements which apply to new users in your e-days system. There is now an option to make these changes apply to users when they change template.
- This is enabled via an opt-in “Apply defaults on template change” option. Existing setups will opt out by default.
- When enabled, users who switch to the template will gain the entitlement values set in the default field, obeying all your existing options for prorations, FTE calculations and rounding policy.
- The exception is if the user has some balance in the current year, no changes will be made to the current year, to avoid disrupting intentional changes. Next year is always affected.
FTE change: FTE is now recorded as a history throughout the system and can be changed for future and past dates.
- Changing FTE now gives an option to change entitlement for this year and next year simultaneously. You may also choose to use the existing entitlement values.
- Places in the system which used to reference “FTE” now use the FTE of today’s date. This includes the personal dashboard and reports.
- Accruals that prorate by FTE use the FTE on the date that the accrual runs.
The NHS wellbeing portal is now mobile-compatible.
- If you use the wellbeing portal in your system, you will now be able to access it via the mobile menu and home screen.
- The menu transition animations have also been updated.
The employee benefits link is also now present on mobile - this can be set up in Global > System > employee benefits link.