This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including; Global Rota Setup.
Edays allows Custom days to be assigned on various levels, Global, Template and User. Within this guide, we'll be exploring the option to apply on the User level. Custom days are commonly used to outline company holidays, such as the Christmas shutdown. Furthermore, Custom have the ability to affect an entitlement pot if desired, please click here for the configuration.
This guide provides the steps required to assign custom days to a users rota
If you would like to assign a custom day to a user, please refer to the below steps:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Users.
- Use the search filters to find the User you wish to update, then click the blue Edit button on their row.
- Select the Rota tab.
- Click the Apply custom days button towards the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the blue Apply button for the custom days group you wish to assign. The custom day dates will then appear within the calendar on the screen.
- If you wish to remove a custom days group, click the remove button to the right of it.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save all changes button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Custom Days - Deleting dates from a custom days group | Custom Days - Editing dates in a custom days group |
Custom Days - Adding dates to a custom days group | Custom Days - Deleting a custom days group | Custom Days - Editing a custom days group | Custom Days - Adding a new custom days group