Please follow the below step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Rota set up.
- Press the blue Add rota pattern button at the top of the page.
- Set a distinctive name for the new rota pattern. A description can be added also.
- If your rota pattern recurs on a weekly basis, select Weekly Pattern and then specify how many weeks are in your rota pattern, below. If your rota pattern recurs on a specific number of days, select Custom Pattern and then specify how many days are in your rota pattern, below.
- Set the Calendar Day View for the rota pattern to 24 hours. This setting determines the time period that is represented for each day on the calendar display.
- Set the first day of your rota to be Custom and then press the orange + Add button to set the working time.
- Set the start of the working time to be the start of the shift that falls on that day of the week and extend the time until midnight of that day.
- For day 2, again press the + Add button to insert working time. This time start the working time from the very start of the day up to the end of the shift.
- Staying on day 2, double-click in the grey area of the time bar to add a second working period. Set this period as per step 7.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 for all shifts included in your rota pattern.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Rota Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.