Changing a template calendar view
Created by: Tristan Bosley
Modified on: Wed, 31 Mar, 2021 at 2:02 PM
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the User Template you wish to update and click the Blue Edit button on its row.
- Click the System tab.
- Scroll down the page to the Calendar User View setting.
- Click the drown down box and select the desired value:
- My Record: The current user only
- Reportees: The list of users the current user manages/authorises for.
- Can Include reportees of reportees by configuring the Reportee Descendant settings below the User Views.
- Everyone: Every active user in your system
- Custom: People determined from a custom filter
- Selecting this will give you another drop down to select a custom view from.
- Direct Reportees: The list of people the current user approves. It does not include reportees of reportees.
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save button.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.