Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Users
- Use the search filters to find the existing User you intend to update, then press the blue "Edit" button on their row.
- Press the "Entitlements" tab.
- Press "Edit" for the "Holiday" row.
- Press "Edit" for the "Annual Entitlement" row.
- Press the tab for the year period you intend to update (Last year/Current year/Next year).
- Input the adjustment to the balance that you would like to make within the "Adjust balance" field. - If you wish to reduce the entitlement you will need to enter the adjustment as a minus number.
- Input any details you would like adding to the adjustment within the "Description" field.
- At the bottom of the page press the orange "Save" button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
If your set-up is different to the above, please refer to the "Updating a User's holiday entitlement" page.
You will need the Users permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.