If you wish to alter a user's role, this can be achieved via the user's profile OR the template level. The below guide will walk you through updating this on a user level:
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin Tools > Users
- Use the search filters to find the existing User you intend to update, then press the blue Edit button on their row.
- In the user detail screen, select the "Roles" tab.
- The current role is displayed in blue. If required, remove the existing role by pressing the "x" on the blue button.
- Add the new role by pressing the "Roles" input field and selecting the required option. n.b You can apply multiple roles to a user if required.
- At the bottom of the page press the orange Save Record button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the Users permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.