If you are encountering log-in problems with your portal account, it may be due to two reasons:
- Your account has yet to be activated.
- No account has been created with your credentials.
Please note, the portal credentials are not related to your e-days credentials.
If in doubt, this article will tackle both situation.
If you've yet to create an account, please follow our Sign Up process - see below steps:
- Navigate to the Support help page: https://support.e-days.com/support/home OR select your Online help from within your e-days system - shown below:
Note: If you are using the Classic version of e-days, the process is the same - see below:
- Upon selecting this link, please select Sign Up.
- You will be prompted to enter your name and email address.
- A pop up will prompt activation - example: Activation link has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please activate.
- Once completed you're all done.
If you're attempting to sign in to your account, but you are unsuccessful, it will be due to the account not being activated.
This will involve a member of the Support desk resending the activation link. This is no problem, for a speedy response, please refer to the below steps:
- Navigate to the Support help page: https://support.e-days.com/support/home OR select your Online help from within your e-days system.
- Towards the lower right corner, select Online help.
- Now search for Portal - this will trigger guides to appear.
- Select Not Helpful.
- You will now be prompted to complete the ticket form - please ensure the Subject is Portal Account - or similar.
- Once received an agent will trigger the activation link.
- Activate and begin submitting tickets.