If you have multiple templates, typically this is seen for multi-country systems, you may need to alter permissions:
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Templates > User templates
- Search for the required template and click the blue Edit button on its row
- Go to the Absence types tab
- Search for the required absence type and click the blue Edit button on its row
- Scroll to the Permissions section
- Set each permission as required for My items, Reportees, and Others.
- ‘My items’ refers to whether the user can see their own information.
- ‘Reportees’ refers to whether an authoriser can see their reportees information.
- ‘Others’ refers to whether a user can see other user’s information.
- Click the Save button