- Navigate to Admin tools > Users
- Search for the user and click the edit button to the right of the correct search result
- In the user detail screen, select the Absence types tab
- Search for the required absence type and click the edit button to the right
- Scroll to the Permissions section
- Set each permission as required for My items, Reportees, and Others.
- ‘My items’ refers to whether the user can see their own information.
- ‘Reportees’ refers to whether an authoriser can see their reportees information.
- ‘Others’ refers to whether a user can see other user’s information.
- Click the save button at the foot of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.