This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup.
When you wish to add specific fixed absence dates to your system, e.g. Christmas shutdown days, you can use the custom days feature in e-days. Custom days can be set to deduct from an entitlement balance if required and can easily be applied at the global, template or individual user level.
This guide provides the steps required to add dates to a custom days group.
If you haven't yet created a custom days group to add the custom dates to, please click here to view our guide.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Custom Days Setup.
- Identify the custom days list you wish to add dates into and click the blue Days button on its row.
- Click the +Add New button at the top of the screen.
- Provide a date, an optional name for the date, and specify how much of that date is a custom day.
- Click the orange Save button (or the 'Save and add another' button if you wish to add further dates).
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
If you have added dates to a new custom days group, please follow the required guide linked below to apply a custom days group to users' calendars.
Custom Days - Adding a new custom days group | Custom Days - Editing dates in a custom days group | Custom Days - Deleting dates from a custom days group