Step by step guide:
- Click the blue Overtime and TOIL button near the top of the page.
- Locate the Overtime and TOIL booker form at the top of the page.
- Set the Overtime or TOIL type for your request.
- Set the From value(s) and To value(s) of your request.
- Optionally use the Part day options if needed.
- Optionally enter text into the Details box.
- This text will be included in your request details when e-days sends it to your approver.
- Press the Submit request button.
- e-days will confirm the request has been submitted and it will be listed in the lower half of this screen along with other requests of this type.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
- Approved TOIL requests will raise your balance of earned TOIL.
- Requests to earn TOIL or Overtime are not absence requests and will not be displayed on e-days calendars.