If your system has TOIL enabled, you may be able to enter requests for the additional time you have worked. Please follow the guide below to enter this:
Step by step guide:
- Click the blue Overtime and TOIL button near the top of the page.
- Locate the Overtime and TOIL booker form at the top of the page.
- Set the Overtime or TOIL type for your request.
- Set the From value(s) and To value(s) of your request.
- Optionally use the Part day options if needed.
- Optionally enter text into the Details box.
- Press the Submit request button.
- e-days will confirm the request has been submitted and it will be listed in the lower half of this screen along with other requests of this type.
- Approved TOIL requests will raise your balance of earned TOIL.
- Requests to earn TOIL or Overtime are not absence requests and will not be displayed on e-days calendars.
Please click image to enlarge