e-days is pleased to announce the release of e-days version 5.55. For a complete list of improvements and changes please see the list below.
If you have any questions relating to the updates, please contact the support team:
- Variable Minimum Staffing Levels: e-days previously supported seasonal staffing levels across groups. As a step forward, it is now possible to customise your staffing level restrictions on a day-by-day basis.
- Choose an absolute number, or a percentage, of staff who may be absent.
- Customise your staffing levels for any date in the year.
- Import your staffing levels within a group using our import sheet.
- Added functionality to have a minimum staffing level of 0, i.e. no members of staff may be absent at one time. (To have no staffing limit, simply remove the table entry).
- Existing seasonal or flat-rate minimum staffing levels are unaffected by these changes.
- Employee Directory – Attachments and Forms:Absence attachments and return to work forms now appear in their own sections in the Employee Directory.
- This means all absence documents relating to a given user are collected together in the directory for easy access.
If you would like to provide feedback on the latest release, please email firstname.lastname@example.org