This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup.
The calendar events feature allows for specific date events, for example training days or conferences, to be added as a marker in users' calendars. The calendar events appear as a small triangular marker in the calendar and do not affect the ability for a user to request an absence on the given day.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Calendar event Setup.
- Click the +Add new button.
- Provide a name for the event type and assign a calendar display colour.
- Click the save button.
- Enter a date and, optionally, a name for the first occurrence of the event type.
- Set whether the event is full day, part day or a custom time period.
- click the save button or the save and add another button if adding further event occurrences.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Calendar Event Setup - Importing Calendar Events