Step by step guide:
- Click the yellow Holidays and planned absences button near the top of the page.
- Locate the Sickness booker form at the top of the page.
- Set the Absence type for your request.
- Set the From date and To date (if known) of your request.
- Optionally select Part day if your absence is starting or ending with a half-day.
- If the To date of your absence is not known, tick the Open absence tick-box to mark your absence as open-ended.
- Optionally enter text into the Details box. This text will be included in your request details when e-days sends it to your approver.
- Press the Submit request button.
- e-days will confirm the request has been submitted and it will be listed in the lower half of this screen along with other requests of this type.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: If required, you can review and complete the self-certification form for your absence by pressing the Form button, in the lower half of this screen.