This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
Edays allows for the buying and selling of holiday entitlement, also known as Flex Leave. This can enable users to request to buy additional days or to sell days that they do not wish to take, and can be configured to be requested by everyone, or limited to authorisers or admin users. If you would like to configure the ability to buy and sell holiday in your system please click here to view our guide.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to update a holiday buy/sell record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records > Entitlement Requests*.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by the user, category, status, etc.
- Press the Edit option on the record that requires updating.
- The record's details are now displayed and allow the Admin user to edit their values.
- Once edits have been entered, press the Save record button at the bottom of the page.
*Depending on how your Edays system has been configured, this name may differ slightly.
Configuring Buying and Selling Holiday (Flex Leave) | Buy/Sell - Adding a holiday buy/sell record | Buy/Sell - Cancelling a holiday buy/sell record | Buy/Sell - Deleting a holiday buy/sell record