Creating a Single weekday based rota.
The below guide will walk you through making a rota for a user who is day based.
This guide is to make a rota for a recurring weekly pattern.
- From the control panel select rotas
- Select edit rota week patterns.
- Click add a weekly pattern.
- Name the pattern.
- Set a description if needed.
- As a default, all days are set as not working, on the working days for this pattern please select the periods of work for the days required eg full day.
- Press confirm once this is complete.
- Press return to the rota list.
- Click add rota.
- Set a name for this rota.
- Provide a description if needed.
- Select a start date for the rota - this must be a Monday.
- Press add working patterns and select the pattern you have just created.
- Press confirm.