This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Users.
Edays support the inclusion of a user's FTE (Full Time Equivalent), this allows Edays to prorate entitlement for users classed as part-time, for example, a full-time worker would have an FTE of 1, compared to a part-timer, who may have an FTE of 0.5.
For a more detailed overview of FTE please click here.
This functionality is very useful if you are changing the user's hours or if they convert to working part-time. Edays has an FTE change wizard that will store the change of FTE and calculate the user's new entitlement.
Furthermore, this function is supported for multiple changes, including multiple changes within the same entitlement year.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Users.
- Search for the required user and click the Edit button against their name.
- Under the Personal Information header, click the Change FTE button to go to the change wizard page.
- Enter the new FTE value and the effective date.
- Select any affected entitlement pots.
- Click Calculate new entitlement.
- This will calculate their entitlement for this year, and next year, you can review these balances and amend as necessary.
- Click Change FTE and set entitlement to save the changes.
- This will then show within the audit set at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.