This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Recycle Bin.
When users, absence records, or documents are deleted they will be sent to the recycle bin. These items are retained in your recycle bin until either restored at a later date or permanently removed from your system.
This guide provides the steps required to restore an item held in your recycle bin.
The Recycle Bin role must be applied for you to have access to the recycle bin. Please click here to see our guide to assigning roles.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Click the Recycle Bin icon in the top right of the admin panel screen.
- Apply any required search filters and locate the required item.
- Under the Actions column heading, click the circular Restore icon.
- Confirm the restoration and the item will become available in your system.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Recycle Bin - Accessing the recycle bin | Recycle Bin - Permanently deleting an item | Recycle Bin - Setting a retention limit