Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Templates > User Templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and press the blue Edit button on its row.
- Select the System tab inside the template.
- Browse down the page to the Staff Record User View setting.
- Click the value box and select the desired value:
- My Record: The current user only
- Reportees: The list of people the current user approves. Includes reportees of reportees.
- Everyone: Every active user in your system
- Custom: People determined from a custom filter
- Direct Reportees: The list of people the current user approves. It does not include reportees of reportees.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.