This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: User Templates.
Templates allow for subsets of users in your system to collectively inherit settings or configurations from one source. This is helpful if you ever have requirement to change one of the settings, as once applied in the Template, it will cascade down to the users assigned to that Template, provided they have no overriding User level setting. If you would like to view our guide to system hierarchy please click here.
This guide provides the steps required to add a new template to your system.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Templates > User templates.
- Click the +Add New button at the top of the page.
- Enter the name for the Template and click the Save button at the foot of the page.
- Cycle through each tab, applying any settings or configurations required for the Template.
- At the foot of each tabbed screen, click the Save button to commit any applied settings or configurations.
Once the Template has been set, you can apply it to users. There are two options for this, either in bulk or user by user. To view our guide please click the respective link below.
Bulk User Update - User template
User Templates - Re-assign a User to a different Template
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
User Templates - Updating a Template | User Templates - Deleting a Template