This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Users.
Templates allow for a subset of users to share common settings that, when adjusted at the given template level, can affect each of the users assigned to it. A user can only be assigned to one Template at any time.
This guide provides the steps required to re-assign a user to a different Template.
If you would like to make a Template change to a large group of users simultaneously, please see our 'Bulk User Update - User template' guide by clicking here.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Users.
- Search for the required user.
- Press the edit button against the correct search result.
- In the user detail screen, select the System tab.
- Select the required Template in the 'User Template' field.
- Press the save button at the foot of the page.
Please note: A user will only inherit settings or configuration from a Template where they do not have a User level override. To view our guide to system hierarchy, please click here.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Bulk User Update - User template