Changing a Users calendar view
Created by: Tristan Bosley
Modified on: Wed, 29 Jul, 2020 at 5:14 PM
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin Tools > Users
- Search for the user you wish to update and press the Blue Edit button on their row.
- Select the System tab.
- Scroll down the page to the Calendar User View setting.
- Click the Drop down and select the desired setting:
- My Record: The current user only
- Reportees: The list of people the current user approves. Includes reportees of reportees.
- Everyone: Every active user in your system
- Custom: People determined from a custom filter
- Direct Reportees: The list of people the current user approves. does not include reportees of reportees.
- At the bottom of the page press the Orange Save record button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.