Templates allow for a subset of users to share common settings that, when adjusted at the given template level, can affect each of the users assigned to it. A user can be re-assigned to a different template by following the steps in this guide.
If you would like to make a Template change to a large group of users simultaneously, please see our 'Bulk User Update - User template' guide by clicking here.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to admin tools > users
- Search for the required user
- Press the edit button against the correct search result
- In the user detail screen, select the System tab
- Select the required Template in the 'User Template' field
- Press the save button at the foot of the page
Note: You will need the Users permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.