This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup.
When you wish to add specific fixed absence dates to your system, e.g. Christmas shutdown days, you can use the custom days feature in Edays. Custom days are organised into groups of dates and can be set to deduct from an entitlement balance if required.
This guide provides the steps required for editing a date in a custom days group.
If your requirement is to edit the settings of a custom days group please click here to view our guide.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Custom Days Setup.
- Identify the custom days group you wish to edit the dates of and click the blue Days button on its row.
- Identify the date you wish to edit and click the blue Edit button on its row.
- Alter the date, name or duration where required.
- Click the orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Custom Days - Adding dates to a custom days group | Custom Days - Deleting dates from a custom days group