Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Users.
- Search for the user you would like to affect and click the edit button to the right.
- In the user detail screen, select the Rota tab.
- In the calendar, click on the day you would like to override.
- Click the Override Custom Day (X) button to the right of the timeline bar.
- Click the Save all changes button at the foot of the page.
- Click Yes when presented with the Update Future Absences message box if you wish to re-apply absences in line with changes that have been made to the calendar.
Please note: Removal of individual public holiday or custom day dates where entitlement has been deducted will result in the entitlement being returned to the user.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.