This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Users.
Public holidays are assigned to groups of dates, which are applied to users' calendars. Each individual date will then appear on the calendar, marked in it's associated colour. A user's Public Holiday Groups can be inherited from the Global or Template level or applied at the User level.
This guide provides the steps required to apply a Public Holiday Group to a user's calendar.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Users.
- Search for the user you would like to affect and click the edit button to the right.
- In the user detail screen, select the Rota tab.
- Click the 'Apply public holidays' button.
- Click the 'Apply' button to the right of the Public Holiday Group you wish to assign to the user.
- Click the 'Remove' button to the right of any Public Holiday Group you wish to unassign from the user.
- Click the 'Save all changes' button at the foot of the page.
- Click Yes when presented with the Update Future Absences message box if you wish to re-apply absences in line with changes that have been made to the calendar.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Rota/Calendar - Overriding specific public holiday or custom day dates | Rota/Calendar - Applying public holidays to a Users rota