Days-based patterns allow you to easily assign the days of the week, from Monday to Sunday. These patterns work in conjunction with days-based absence types, and the booking process will align with the pattern's setup.
If you wish to create a new schedule based on days, please refer to the information provided below.
1) Admin > Global > Rota Set Up.
2) Press the blue Add Rota Pattern button at the top of the page.
3) Set a distinctive name for the new rota pattern. A description can also be added.
4) If your rota pattern recurs on a weekly basis, select Weekly Pattern and then specify how many weeks are in your rota pattern, below. If your rota pattern recurs on a specific number of days, select Custom Pattern and then specify how many days are in your rota pattern, below.
5) Set the Calendar Day View for the rota pattern. This setting determines the time period that is represented for each day on the calendar display.
6) For each day of your rota pattern, set the working period by selecting one of Not working, full day, Half day (AM), or Half day (PM).
Please be advised that the Rota Set-up permission must be granted to your e-days role in order to perform this task. Thank you.