Please follow the below step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Rota Set Up.
- Press the blue Add Rota Pattern button at the top of the page.
- Set a distinctive name for the new rota pattern. A description can be added also.
- If your rota pattern recurs on a weekly basis, select Weekly Pattern and then specify how many weeks are in your rota pattern, below. If your rota pattern recurs on a specific number of days, select Custom Pattern and then specify how many days are in your rota pattern, below.
- Set the Calendar Day View for the rota pattern. This setting determines the time period that is represented for each day on the calendar display.
- For each day of your rota pattern, set the working period by selecting one of Not working, Full day, Half day (AM), or Half day (PM).
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Rota Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.