The reporting user view controls which users you can see when running reports. To configure it on a Template level please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the User Template you wish to update and click the Blue Edit button on its row.
- Click the System tab.
- Scroll down the page to the Reporting User View setting.
- Click the drown down box and select the desired value:
- My Record: The current user only
- Reportees: The list of users the current user manages/authorises for.
- Can Include reportees of reportees by configuring the Reportee Descendant settings below the User Views.
- Everyone: Every active user in your system
- Custom: People determined from a custom filter
- Selecting this will give you another dropdown to select a custom view from.
- Direct Reportees: The list of people the current user approves. It does not include reportees of reportees.
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.