This guide has been created for all system users.
If you are unable to access anything covered in this guide, please raise this with a system administrator.
Your Edays account may include one or more types of entitlement, e.g. Holiday, and these entitlements carry a balance of days or hours. The allocation of your entitlement(s) is displayed to you in the Entitlement Information section of your personal dashboard.
This guide provides the steps required to see your entitlement information for last year.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to My Tools > Personal Dashboard.
- Select the Last year tab in the top left of the dashboard screen.
- Navigate down the page to the area titled Entitlement Information.
- This area depicts a pie-chart showing entitlement usage.
- Alongside the pie-chart is a breakdown of how your entitlement is allocated, culminating with an 'available to book' amount.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Dashboard - View current year entitlement information | Dashboard - View next year entitlement information