- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Custom Days Set Up.
- Identify the custom days list you wish to add dates into and press the blue Days button on its row.
- Press the +Add New button at the top of the screen.
- Provide a date, an optional name for the date, and specify how much of that date is a custom day.
- Press the orange Save button (or the 'Save and add another' button if you wish to add further dates).
To apply a custom days list to users' calendars, please follow the below linked guide at the required system level.
Note: You will need the Rota Set Up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.