When you wish to add specific fixed absence dates to your system, e.g. Christmas shutdown days, you can use the custom days feature in e-days. Custom days can be set to deduct from an entitlement balance if required and can easily be applied at the global, template or individual user level.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Custom Days Set Up.
- Press the blue +Add New button.
- Provide a name for your custom days list and an optional description.
- Set the colour that you wish for the custom days to display as when viewing individual or group calendars.
- Specify which entitlement the dates in this list should deduct from, if any.
- Press the orange Save button.
When a custom days list has been created, days can be added by following the steps in the 'Custom days setup - Adding a custom days date' guide. To view this guide please click here.
Note: You will need the Rota Set Up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.