Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Group setup.
- Click the +Add Group button at the top of the page.
- Enter the Name of the new Group Type.
- Optionally, set a Priority for where the group will appear in lists (zero is highest priority).
- Choose whether this group type should be required on users profiles. (If ticked, existing users will need to be set to a group within this group type before any other profile changes can be processed.)
- Choose whether a user can belong to multiple groups within this group type.
- Once you are happy with the settings, click the Save button at the foot of the page.
Once the group type has been created, new groups can be added to it - please click here to see our guide.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.