This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Group Setup.
The group function in Edays allows users to be grouped based on your organisational requirements e.g. by location, department or team name. The grouping can then be used when selecting subsets of users that you wish to affect for bulk user updates, custom filtering, reports or exporting data. Each group is assigned to a group type e.g. 'Team A' and 'Team B' are groups assigned to the 'Teams' group type.
This guide provides the steps required to edit an existing group.
If you have a requirement to edit a group type, please click here to view our guide.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Group setup.
- Click the List button to the right of the group type you wish to affect.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the group you wish to edit.
- Where required, edit the Name or Priority for where the group will appear in lists (zero is highest priority).
- Additionally, you can set/edit a minimum staffing level - for further details, please see our guide by clicking here.
- Once you have finished editing the group, click the Save button at the foot of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Groups - Apply a minimum staffing level to a group | Groups - Adding a new group | Groups - Deleting a group