Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Overtime and TOIL set up*.
- Identify the Overtime / TOIL type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit option on the Overtime / TOIL type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions, area locates the Defined Reasons setting.
- Click in the value box and assign one or more reasons for the current absence type.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
*Depending on how your e-days system has been configured, this name may differ slightly.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Overtime Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.