This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Overtime and TOIL Setup.
Edays allows for the creation of both overtime and TOIL (Time off in lieu) records. This enables time that users have worked over their standard hours to be recorded in Edays. Each overtime or TOIL record created in Edays is attributed to an overtime or TOIL type.
This guide provides the steps required to edit the cancellation settings for an existing overtime or TOIL type.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Overtime and TOIL set up*.
- Click the edit button to the right of the overtime or TOIL type you wish to affect.
- Set the required cancellation options:
- Allow cancellation by users - determines whether users are allowed to cancel their own bookings of this overtime or TOIL type.
- Use authorisation for cancellation - set whether cancellation requests are sent to an authoriser for approval.
- Allow cancellation by authorisers - determines whether authorisers are able to cancel requests of their reportees.
- Click the save button at the foot of the page.
*Please note: Depending on how your Edays system has been configured, the Overtime and TOIL setup name may differ slightly.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Overtime/TOIL Setup - Editing an overtime or TOIL type